SBI Online Personal Banking :: Corporate Banking Login – The State Bank of India (SBI) give net banking facility to their customers. Through SBI NET Banking the user can have the control over their SBI Account . SBI have mainly 2 types of login that 1st Personal banking(single user account ) And 2nd one is Corporate banking (multi user/ business account ). SBI also provides a mobile application Net Banking for their users
Personal Banking Features
SBI Net Banking has Different features for their customers through Mobile App for light users and by Website for high bandwidth users for PC/Laptop
- Recharge services: Mobile bills And DTH Recharges
- ATM Security: For blocked ATM of Lost ATM
- Deposit: E Annuity Online Deposit
- Insurance: user can buy SBI insurance
- Smart banking: smart payout card
- E-Banking: SBI Virtual cards facilities available to their customers
Also supply facilities like Fixed deposit, Income tax savings, Online Tax payment.
SBI Corporate Banking
The State Bank Of India provides facility of corporate banking in Net Banking Sector. Corporate banking is Mainly for Business Purpose. It is for Business Account for Non-individual person , Small business enterprise, Company, Trusts, Partnership.
For more Instruction visit at retail.onlinesbi.com
Corporate Banking Features
- Available : Available to every branch of SBI
- Security: it is highly secure and verisign certified
- Catagories: KHATA, KHATA PLUS, SARAL, VYAPAAR, VISTAR
- Different type of facilities in different categories
- Custom duty: Payment of custom duty(Indirect Tax) Can be done in sbinetbanking.
Note : This is not official website of State Bank of India so please don’t share your personal information like your mobile number, account number and any other details in the below provided comment box. But if you have any query regarding Online SBI Net Banking then you can feel free to ask we will record your reply and as soon as possible will revert back to you.