SBI new Rules 2017: All you need to know about is new rules of sbi and about sbi minimum balance. The change in sbi new rules from april 2017 was done after the gap of 5 year. SBI has also made changes in transaction charge and ATM withdrawal limit.
Authorities of State Bank Of India has Generated new rules of sbi from april 2017. Non- maintenance of minimum accounts will be charged penalty according to sbi new rules was announced by authorities of SBI.
View on sbi minimum balance and sbi new rules:
- Deposit for first 3 times are free , customer have to pay 50/- per deposit on more deposit
- Metro city branch account holder have to maintain minimum balance of 5000/-
- In city/town branch account holder have to maintain minimum balance of 3000/-
- Urban area branch account holder have to maintain minimum balance of 2000/-
- Villages branch account holder have to maintain minimum balance of 1000/-
- Customer has to pay 200/-+ extra surcharge for non maintain account (depends on non maintain days)
- 5 time use of SBI ATM is free, after that 10/- will be charged per transaction
- 3 time use of other bank ATM is fee, after that 20/- will be charged per transaction
- If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account then as per sbi new rules you get benefit of unlimited use of SBI ATM without any charges
- If you maintain 100000/- in your SBI savings account then State Bank Of India provides Unlimited SBI & other bank ATM use without any charges
- Sms charge after 3 month is 15/-(Free for maintaining 25000/- in your SBI saving account )
- A penalty will be call for failure to maintain Monthly Average Balance (MAb) in accounts between Rs 50 to Rs 100+ service tax per month as per new sbi rules
- UPI/ USSD transactions of up to Rs 1,000 if free of charge, there are charges beyond Rs 1,000
Final words: This is not official website of State Bank of India. If you like this post feel free to share it with your circle.